Tuesday, October 7, 2014

RED BAND SOCIETY GAHHH!



I can't express how much I love Kara and Nurse Jackson's relationship. Even just by themselves, I love them. Kara may be annoying and mean and stubborn all the time, but she offers a challenge to everyone.This opens things up for character development, duh. Nurse Jackson is also hilarious. The two make for a clash of characters that add to the show tremendously. Leo, Jordi, and Emma are the small love triangle, and Nurse Jackson and Kara are the feuding enemies. 
For real though, I'm so glad that they decided to make this show. I love the fact it's in a hospital, and yes it does sort of give TFIOS vibes, but that was unavoidable for me. 
If you haven't seen this show, then you need to get on top of things. Watch the first episode, and if you aren't hooked yet, then keep watching. You will be!

Write you later,
         Akiko

No comments:

Post a Comment